We stock a large quantity of rubber conveyor belts to suit all industry sectors.
All of our belts come in varying degrees of thickness and strengths to suit specific
The majority of the belts we supply are made with E.P. (Nylon) plies with rubber
covers to DIN22102 and BS409 quality standard.
We only supply the best quality conveyor belts that offer:
• Low stretch
• Excellent trough ability
• High abrasion resistant covers
• Impervious to humidity and wetness
• Mildew and rot free
• High tear resistance
Our stock includes:
• Standard Flat Conveyor Belting
• Chevron Conveyor Belting (Moulded)
• Heat Resistant Conveyor Belting
• Oil Resistant Conveyor Belting
• Friction Back Conveyor Belting
• Second Hand Conveyor Belting
• Side Wall Conveyor Belting
• Cross Stabilised Conveyor Belting
• Rip Stop Conveyor Belting
• Elevator Conveyor Belts and Elevator Buckets
• PVC Conveyor Belting
If we do not hold any stock of the component you require we can manufacture or source
it for you, often within only 24 hours.
Many of the typical problems associated with conveyors can be easily prevented through
routine inspection and maintenance.
Our ‘Preventive Maintenance Checklist’ ensures that your equipment is working safely
and at maximum efficiency over long periods of time. This programme provides an easy
means of determining the operational status of the conveyor and of identifying possible
Ongoing maintenance and early identification of problems helps to ensure that conditions
will not deteriorate to the point where a failure
is likely to occur.
The key benefits of carrying out Preventative Maintenance are:
• Less risk of downtime
• Increased productivity
• Reduced running costs
• Longer service life
If you would like to talk to us about Preventative Maintenance or arrange a Conveyor
Inspection, call us on: